Friday 13 September 2013

Do Local Business Owners now Have More Control of their Marketing?

Trying to find the time to work on your own business can be a challenge - I know first-hand through my recent experience of building my new website.

That said, with advances in modern website builders, is the job of marketing a local business now becoming easier?


I think so, but more on that later.


In the meantime, please take a peek at my new website which was published last week.



Preview of my new website
My New Website
You can see the full version here - www.thelocalmarketingbusiness.co.uk 

Shortly, I'll be publishing an article on my experience of building my own website and discuss how technologies have changed - have local business owners finally got more control of their marketing?


Find out later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment